Thursday, December 23, 2010

$4400~~

No I didn't find $4400 dollars dangit, I could only wish.  Instead that was our nice Christmas surprise we recieved today.  We all like suprises right?  Well not this kind when you find out that your cell phone account and cell phones have been hacked into
and used to a huge amount of money.  What the crap is that all about, now they are moving onto cell phones.  Can they not get better lives than ruining others?  I guess not!

Then Jeremy who is in Iraq informed us of a problem with his apt. in SC.  He has a roomate that is there and supposed to take care of things and the rent.  Well the rent has not been paid!!!!  But he put it in the drop box!!!  So to take care of that problem real quick and save my sons name, out went some money overnight so we can get that taken care of.

Really, at Christmas time the most wonderful time of the year?  But all is well and Christmas is just a couple days away. 

Where is that dang grinch anyway????? 

Love ya'll
Dana

5 comments:

  1. So sorry. You didn't need anything more! So does the cell phone company work with you? I sure hope so- $4400 is a lot of money for a cell bill! Hope it all works out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your news. Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, hope you enjoyed the hop! I love your 'I've graduated badge', it inspires me to get working harder on my classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear your news. Thanks for popping by my blog for the Color Me Creative Birthday Bash, hope you enjoyed the hop! I love your 'I've graduated' badge, it's inspired me to get a move on with my classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dana! I do remember you during your visit to SC. You guys had me in stitches all night. Thanks for stopping by during the CMC blog hop. I hope you are doing well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted to stop by and thank you for stopping at my blog during the Color Me Creative blog hop and let you know I did a tutorial on The Magic Card that I made you did say you would like to know how to make the card.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete