Monday, December 6, 2010

Brrrrr!

You know the Christmas song "Baby it's cold outside"!
Well that is what it is here in Fl. But nothing brings more of that Christmas feeling than cool air and a breeze to go along with it. I am NOT asking for snow or anything, they can keep all that up in the northwest.
I really think that all those seasonal people who came here from the north brought it with them. So much for them going where the weather is supposed to be warm. Hehe
Even though we live in a little paradise where it is usually very warm, at this time of year just right before Christmas this brisk air is nice for a change of pace and it definitely puts you in that Christmas mood and that I am grateful for. I may have to go buy me an electric blanket!

2 comments:

  1. I DID NOT bring the cold weather down with me. LOL Forget the electric blanket, I'm going for some thermal underwear. LOL But this cooler weather makes if feel more like Christmas. Just wish it would ease up a little. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am talking about those people from WAY UP north. Lol! You are a true southern girl my friend. Just try to keep most of the cold weather over there on your side. I am not asking for much! LOL!

    ReplyDelete