Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!~

Merry Christmas to all my dear friends and family!  I hope that you get what you asked that cute little "Santa" man for.  I wonder if you have all been good, you know he watches you and he know's if you've been bad or good. So I hope you've been good.
 

What did I ask Santa for?  Well you know we always want all the new gadgets and to have what others have.  I have really been thinking about that this Christmas and looking around me and seeing those who are alone, homeless, no jobs, riding a bike for transportation.  And the list can go on and on. I guess it has hit me this year because of the happenings in my life this past year or two.  I guess things hit you alittle bit harder when you have it so close in your life. 

This Christmas my wish is for those who are struggleing, alone with no family around, without a job, homeless, no car and etc.  I wish for you to have just one small miracle happen in your life that will make this Christmas wonderful, even through the horrible things that are going through and the trials that you may up against, that it can be joyful.  And that you may recieve what it is you need to make it alittle bit better.

May we all have the true meaning of Christmas in our hearts.  Remembering our Savior and of his birth and what a joyful day that was.  We recieved the greatest gift of all, and I think at this time of year it goes by un-noticed.  What more could we ask for? 

I think I will ask for the Love of Christ to grow in me.

I know this all sounds soooo corny, sorry, I am usually not this serious.  But for some reason I have been touched this year and I want to share that. 

Many blessings
Merry Christmas
Love Ya'll

Dana

1 comment:

  1. So do you really hit the jackpot, having an in with Santa? Thanks again for last night. The kids thought that was the best. Kara was full of questions. We even had to go look outside for the sleigh. Ashleigh saw his sleigh flying away in the sky (kind of looked like an airplane to me-but I didn't tell her that!). The kids all went to bed terrific! That was fun!

    ReplyDelete